CodeFuel is a technology company delivering rich, quick, and effective search experiences to users.
Publishers and developers who wish to scale their business, work with CodeFuel to monetize search, Chrome extensions, Firefox Add-ons and Edge Add-ons.
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on the vertical dots icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to "Settings".
- In the left menu that appears click on "Extensions".
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the "Remove" button to the right of "Details" button (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- Close your browser completely and reopen it. The extension should now be removed from your Chrome browser.